(The word verification that Blogger might have you do after hitting the "post comment" button is just to make sure you're not under the influence or out of your mind or something, I think.)
The "Comment as" part---This is the section that if you have a Google account, or one of the other types, feel free to select one of those profiles and sign in. But otherwise, I would just choose "Anonymous" and sign your comment in the comment box field above instead.
...or, you could always just shoot me an email! I'd love to hear from my readers though (I know I have friends in various locations around the world (Spain, South Korea, Chile, Belgium, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, and throughout Central America) who are stopping by and I'd love to hear reactions from you all! Thanks for keeping in touch!!!

Yo! Does this comment posting thing work? Just wanted to try it out!
ReplyDelete~Your secret admirer (hahahahaha!)
Dear "admirer":
ReplyDeleteThanks for trying it out! hahaha. I know who you are!