Sunday, February 13, 2011

Casablanca Crêpes

Last night, four of our students came up and we shared in some sweet community time (*Whitworth buzzword just for you, Xandria). It was sweet because we had crêpes (thanks, Aaron!) - with probably waaaaay too much Nutella (yes, it seems Nutella is becoming an all too unhealthy staple around here!), dulce de leche (think carmel sauce), fruit, whipped cream, and also some savory ones filled with cheese and broccoli when we started getting sick to our tummies from all the sugar. We shared a lot of laughs and munched happily, in our cocineta-café (kitchenette-café lounge area). Then we watched Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in all of their fated splendor. Or, well, everyone else did. I never have managed to stay awake throughout the entirety of Casablanca. And I thought last night was going to be the night... hopefully someday!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm!! Sounds delicious! I got a bit behind with your blogs, but I'm catching up!! Hope to hear more soon. :D

    ReplyDelete